TERMS OF SERVICE
123 Publish Inc. is known for providing the top quality services! We always maintain professional integrity with our clients and we work our hardest to execute their visions and goals for taking their businesses to the next level. To ensure mutual professionalism, we have established specific terms of service which all clients must follow:
SCHEDULED MEETING POLICY
- Meetings are agreed upon in accordance with the schedule of the client and the representative from 123 Publish Inc.
- The date and times of those meetings can be established 24 hours at the latest before the meetings happen and the dates must be mutually agreed upon.
- Meetings are agreed upon in writing and/or through an email or text acceptance sent by the representative from 123 Publish Inc. The meeting will not be attended if there is no formal acceptance. We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or delay any meeting.
- The method in which meetings are held will be determined by the representative from 123 Publish Incorporated with client input.
- If the representative from 123 Publish Inc. is away from the desk, meetings will be deferred or cancelled with advance notification.
- All meetings must be confirmed 12 hours at the latest.
- Meetings must be mutually agreed upon and confirmed in writing.
- Within each contract, there is a definition of payment. Payments are based upon the service along with the scale and scope required for that service.
- Payments can be negotiated through the method of a payment schedule that is mutually agreed upon.
- All deposits are non-refundable and additional work completed after the deposit will be charged. Work performed after a contract has been fulfilled is non-refundable. The scope, scale, and execution of work is defined within the contract itself.
- The clients must pay through Credit Card, PayPal, or Venmo.
- Payments must be made in full when they are due.
- Deposits are determined once the contract is issued. The size of each deposit against the total amount is determined on a service-by-service basis.
- Payments and pricing are variable upon the size-and-scope of contracts and are to be kept confidential. The client will also be required to sign a non-disclosure clause within the contract.
- We reserve the right not to publicly post pricing.
- Payments and pricing will not be discussed or disclosed on the part of the client because payments and pricing are variant based on the size, scope and scale of the contract.
- Checks returned for insufficient funds will result in the client being responsible for 123 Publish Inc’s bank transaction fee and payment will be expected upon notification.
- We reserve the right to ask for payment of the work performed associated with the respective invoice if we choose to terminate a client and advance notification will be provided. Terminations after completion of contract will require full remittance to 123 Publish Inc. 123 Publish Inc. and its employees reserve the right to deem when a contract is completed.
- Refunds will not be issued for a contract if a client chooses to contract another vendor and removes 123 Publish Inc. from the project. If more work than the deposited amount is completed, then, 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to impose fees for the client during a project. 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to determine the percentage of work completed.
- In the circumstance of a Project Cancellation post the 72 Hour Cooling-Off Period, the client will not receive a refund for the remittance to 123 Publish Inc.
- For late payments, we reserve the right to charge a late fee of 10 – 15% of the invoiced amount.
SERVICE DELIVERY POLICY
- Project execution and delivery dates must be agreed upon in writing from both parties. 123 Publish Inc. generally starts projects from the commencing time of the contract. However, in some cases, the client choose to defer project execution and deliveries. 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to determine the maximum date of deferral on a case-by-case basis.
- If the client chooses to defer a project or defer the preparation of material/information to complete a service, 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to change the delivery date accordingly.
- 123 Publish Inc. will provide recommended guidance for preparation when it pertains to any of our services.
- 123 Publish Inc. will follow the defined parameters stated in the contract and additional conditions known as “add-ons” will result in an extra fee. An “add-on” is an addition from the base service of the contract.
- Separate services require separate contracts unless the services are being fulfilled simultaneously which will be in writing.
- If the client chooses to defer a project from being executed and delivered, the client must provide advance notice and the date of execution and delivery will be mutually agreed upon when the schedule is symbiotically conducive.
- If the client chooses to terminate the project at any point from contract signature or deposit outside of the 72 Hour “Cooling Off” Period, the monetary amount paid by the client is deemed as non-refundable and 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to receive the full invoiced amount for the project.
- For website contracts, 123 Publish Inc. will give the client a document to fill out or ask questions and send back in order to fulfill their vision to the fullest extent possible. The client must provide such responses and confirm them within ample time which is mutually defined in writing .
- If there is a circumstance which causes a delay for the contract, the client will be immediately notified.
- If a third-party non-subcontracted vendor is involved in a project, 123 Publish Inc. is not responsible for any of the actions that result from the respective vendor. If a vendor is subcontracted by 123 Publish Inc. directly, we take responsibility for the actions of the vendor unless the vendor is interacting directly with the client. If the vendor is partnering OR is recommended by 123 Publish Inc, it (the vendor) bears responsibility for the respective actions accordingly. The client agrees to hold harmless, nameless and indemnify 123 Publish Inc. for circumstances that arise as a result of the actions of a third-party vendor.
- Once a project is completed, 123 Publish Inc. will not fulfill any associated contractual obligations without proper remittance. 123 Publish Inc. is not responsible for any actions that result from completed work associated with contractual obligations from a respective invoice.
- We are not responsible if a website experiences cross-scripting issues as a result of products not associated with or developed by 123 Publish Inc.
- When the meetings are scheduled to take place, 123 Publish Inc. will follow-up twice with the client via call or text. If there is not a response, the meeting would be deemed as moot and not happening.
- The Client must keep an open line of communication which will be defined in-writing or verbally on a mutually agreed-upon basis regardless of payment being made.
- 123 Publish Inc. is transparent with its client and we expect the same transparency and honesty on behalf of the client.
- We will maintain an open line of communication. Communication will be dependent on the client’s end.
- Failure to respond within 72 hours will result in a deferral or non-refundable termination of the contract. In order for a professional business relationship to work, communication is essential.
- Abusive Language or Behavior will not be tolerated from clients or vendors of 123 Publish Inc. We reserve the right to sever relationships and we will not issue any refunds or be held liable as a result of the decision made because of the behavior on the part of clients or vendors.
- 123 Publish Inc. will follow the agreed-upon services and means of execution in the contract directly unless otherwise stated in writing on the part of the client.
- A contract exists through the signature of a formal document or an initial deposit against a total amount requested on an invoice – both of which will state the services rendered.
- Each contract must be in writing or through the form of an invoice for purposes of documentation.
- Contracts proceed when the invoice is recognized and monetary payment is issued, when proper information is provided or a written signature is made on a contract.
- Federal Law permits the client to withdraw from a contract 3 days or 72 hours with the right to a full refund if services were not provided and delivered by 123 Publish Inc. We honor, support and respect the right to a “cooling-off period”.
- In every contract, there is a definition of services rendered and the services rendered will be presented in-writing.
- Once a contract has been defined as completed, the client can show approval either in signature on a contract, a final payment or a public testimonial which will therefore conclude the contract unless the it is on a renewal basis.
- Refunds will not be issued for work that has already been completed. 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to determine the completion of work.
- If a client chooses to terminate 123 Publish Inc. during the middle of a project, then the client will not receive a refund for the agreed upon services if work was completed. All work was documented. For social media services, refunds will not be granted in association with advertising investment.
- 123 Publish Inc. reserves the right to terminate any relationships at any point in time without refund or legal recourse.
- 123 Publish Inc. is a privately held business.
- We reserve the right to photograph, videotape, film, record or otherwise reproduce the voice/image of any person who is featured on our clients content or our content and repost client content to our social media profiles unless directed in writing by the client.
- We reserve the right to share case studies and work we have performed for clients on our company website and social media profiles.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who are engaged in violation of the Terms of Service without refund, compensation, liability or legal recourse, or in cases which we consider the behavior to be inappropriate, promoting dangerous activities or illegal activities or engaging in offensive behavior.
- We will not compensate for any losses or damages as a result of third-party vendors (not subcontracted by 123 Publish Inc), actions made by clients which have affected their own assets or services or result which they did not agree with.
The purpose of the Terms of Service is to ensure a great working relationship between 123 Publish Inc. and the client. If there are any suggestions or queries related to these policies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ or call (929) 262-2456. Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding. The Terms of Service are subject to change at any point in time and decisions are unilaterally made by 123 Publish Inc. and its employees.